‘Monochrome’- the meaning is dull or colourless in the dictionary. But it is never that monotonous when it comes to fashion. Rather most of the people fill their bags with these two colours- black & white. But still uniqueness can be created in monochrome fashion. Black and white is the safest colour we wear. It hardly ditches us or makes any wardrobe malfunction. It boosts up our confidence. From a day out to a night club monochrome is bang on forever.
Monochrome rescues us from being fashion disaster often. But we do injustice to this by wearing those same black or white tee shirts with a pair of denim. Rest of the colours keep on replacing each other in fashion trend. But Monochrome stands strong alone in its undying place forever. Monochrome never goes out of style. Bu t before filling our wardrobe we need to get rid of mainstream monochrome notion.
If you have a fetish for being fashionable, just explore the shops nearby and get ready to customize your fashion sense. Pastel colours makes us go confident and bright colours pop up our energy, while monochrome does both simultaneously.
To experiment with monochrome you just need to keep your eyes open pick some basic things which are available in every market, instead of spending big amount of money, which you generally do and fail to get that uniqueness. The main advantage of using monochrome in your fashion pallet is you can never go wrong in experimenting same black crop with different pants, skirts, o a monochrome saree.
So just juggle up your new wardrobe and get ready to stir people with your out of the box monochrome look.
Corporate craze: Corporate people cannot think dressing up without these two colours. But usually they end up putting on same white shirt with a black formal.
- To add little drama in this monotonous look, try a high waist white classic palazzo with a black shirt, or vice versa. Take a black sling bag and black boots.
- A black pencil skirt is a must-have in every corporate chic’s wardrobe. But to make it more interesting wear e white shirt with a black bow tie. To break that monotony put your feet into a pair of nude or pastel pumps.
- Instead of wearing opposite colours, you can go entirely black with a white blazer. Team up a well-fitted black jump suit with a white blazer.
- You can pair up your black formal pant with a black and white stripe shirt with Peter Pan collar.
Boho-Chic: Boho and Monochrome- no combinations can be better than this. If you have that rage to carry a bohemian look, yes you are ready to conquer the fashion streets.
- Pick monochrome tribal printed shorts or skirt and team it up with a loose white vest. And to add some carelessness as your nature, wear a black netted kimono. Wear some chunky accessories to enhance the look. And at last wear that attitude to carry the look.
- Grab the kaftan patterned short jumpsuit from any street shop and honour yourself with a black hat or a tiara.
- Kimonos are the solution to get that bohemian look. So get your wardrobe filled up with monochrome kimonos which u can wear with anything.
- We love palazzo for its ease, but when it helps you to get bohemian look, we get ready to spend thousands of money on it. A tribal printed palazzo and a white vest and some junk jewellery is a dead right option to look careless. Get your dreadlocked to enhance your look.
Hangout-ready: while hanging out with friends we always tend to look catchy in the group, and we never go wrong with monochrome.
- A black and white stripe skirt with a black/white top is more than perfect for a day out. Even you can wear it at night by adding some accessories and make up.
- Pick your favourite black distressed denim and a black tank top and pair it up with a white kimono. Wear a pair of white sneakers to add sportiness.
- You can try a monochrome maxi dress/skirt with a side slit to go catch the trend.
- Wear your black joggers with a white tank top and a pair of trendy white sneakers.
Party peep: Monochrome is the new black for party goers. So keep those boring LBD aside and explore the lines of monochrome.
- Gift yourself a black and white bodycon dress which will definitely hide your extra body lines. To be party ready get a red pucker with it.
- If you want to go classy wear a netted collar jump suit. Tie up a messy bun and wear a stiletto.
- To show off your well shaped midriff wear a white crop top and team it up with a black maxi skirt with side slit to get your toned legs peeped.
Ethnic enigma: we cannot ignore being ethic, because we wait for our siblings to get married or any puja in house. But still how can we dress up boring even in ethnic occasion?
- Wear a black printed top or crop top with white saree with black border. Accessorise the look to get the desired look. It is assured you will be in spotlight in your sister’s wedding.
- If your mom arranges a puja in house a long black and white skirt with a black spaghetti top. And wear a pair of jhumkas.
Rock chick: If your playlist always plays metal or rock music, then black is your thing girl! Just add this attitude to your body before banging your head in any musical concert.
- Bring out your black Leather pant ant and wear a white tank top. Get your top printed with the poster of your favourite brand and then cover yourself with a black leather jacket. Get your feet into a studded black boots. Girl you are ready to rock!